Splash into Writing
13. Silly Stuff (Imagination)
19. Someone Special (Biography)
1. Be Sensible (Observation)
8. Trouble, Trouble (Conflict)
14. Do You Remember? (Memoies)
16. The Last Line (Endings)
HOW TO HOP AROUND
1. Click on lesson button on the right side.
2. Read the instructions. Think and write.
3. Email your assignment, and I will reply.
4. Do the same for each lesson.
5. Don't forget to tell me which lesson it is.
3. Lights! Camera! Action! (Verbs)
2. What's it all about? (Nouns)
12. Climbing to the Peak (Climax)
20. Mirror, Mirror (Autobiography)
5. Where in the World?(Setting)
1. Did you read your story out loud?
2. Did you double check your spelling?
3. Did you capitalize and punctuate correctly?
4. Did you use interesting vocabulary?
5. Did you write a good beginning and ending?
17. Where Are You? (Point of View)
7. Once Upon a Time (Beginning)
11. Similar Sounds (Alliteration)
6. Roses are Red (Poetry)
9. Let's Talk About It (Dialogue)
15. Make a Face (Showing/Telling)
4. Describe it to Me (Adjectives)
10. One, Two, Three (Sequence)
18. Read All About It (New Reporting)