HOW TO HOP AROUND
1. Click on lesson button on the right side.
2. Read the instructions. Think and write.
3. Email your assignment, and I will reply.
4. Do the same for each lesson.
5. Don't forget to tell me which lesson it is.
17. Where Are You? (Point of View)
7. Once Upon a Time (Beginning)
9. Let's Talk About It (Dialogue)
18. Read All About It (New Reporting)
13. Silly Stuff (Imagination)
8. Trouble, Trouble (Conflict)
5. Where in the World?(Setting)
1. Did you read your story out loud?
2. Did you double check your spelling?
3. Did you capitalize and punctuate correctly?
4. Did you use interesting vocabulary?
5. Did you write a good beginning and ending?
4. Describe it to Me (Adjectives)
10. One, Two, Three (Sequence)
2. What's it all about? (Nouns)
11. Similar Sounds (Alliteration)
15. Make a Face (Showing/Telling)
Splash into Writing
1. Be Sensible (Observation)
3. Lights! Camera! Action! (Verbs)
20. Mirror, Mirror (Autobiography)
14. Do You Remember? (Memoies)
16. The Last Line (Endings)
12. Climbing to the Peak (Climax)
6. Roses are Red (Poetry)
19. Someone Special (Biography)